Monday, September 27, 2010

One Crazy Weekend Part 2

So, I made my way back to FBC where I ran into my friend Dustin, who informed me Chris would be there soon with his new girlfriend, Melissa.

"What is she like?" I inquired. Chris has a weird track record of women....

"She's cool dude. A little thick but she's awesome. She takes good care of him. You will like her."

I bought him a beer and as we proceeded to get shit faced, Chris arrived, who introduced me to his girlfriend Melissa.

Now, Melissa, and I know eachother.

FLASHBACK TO MAY...

I had arrived at the Brit to meet Chris after just returning from Spring Break in Guatemala. He left because he was tired and I was pissed because now I was here and nobody to hang with.

I walked in to find a private party of sorts, with a bunch of girls dancing sexy everywhere.

It was then, the DJ kicked on a pole dancing contest.

The best one, was this ...curvy blonde. She won first place, and was doing her encore. She leaned over a chair, pushing her cleavage towards me. I checked my pockets and, all I had was Q1 Guatemalan Currency. I'll give you a hint: 1 USD = 8Q. Translation: it was worthless, and I put it down her shirt!

She seemed happy at first, til she looked at it with closer inspection and immedietly got pissed off!

"WHAT IS THIS!?" she approached me, glaring as she held out the Q1 note. "IS THIS COUNTERFEIT!?"

"No." I began to laugh. "It's Guatemalan currency. I just got back from Latin America."

She walked away shaking her head.
-------------

Flash forward to now:

We both, as we shook hands, made a face and said "I know you from somewhere..."

Chris was in disbelief. "Wait, y'all know eachother?"

"Yeah..." I said. "But I can't remember how..." Then it hit me.

"Wait, several months ago...you were at the brit...Pole Dancing contest...and I gave her GUATEMALAN MONEY!"

She gasped. "YOU!"

I turned to Chris. "THIS IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? DUDE SHES AWESOME! A real keeper."

We then proceeded to get TOTALLY WRECKED. Some highlights according to Chris and his girlfriend:

1. I told the story how Chris and I got into a full-blown John-Woo style BB GUN(read: Air Pistols, not Airsoft) shootout in his kitchen.

2. Apparently while I was at peek wrecked-ness, I stood up, tried to climb onto the roof of FBC from the back deck muttering something about Jason Bourne and "Spiderman". They had to pull me down.

3. I went to the bathroom after FBC shut down for the night, and the Bartender decided to put on that Motley Crue song "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" from the Juke Box.
I stumbled out yelling "WHERE ARE THE STRIPPERS?" while looking around.

4. While waiting in line for above-said bathroom this Cougar-lady a tube top walked by. "Sweet! Cougars are here." I said to Dustin.

Guy in line next to me: Umm...That's my wife.
Me: er...ok. Correction: Sweet! Cougar-wives are here.
Dustin to Guy: Ignore him.

5. (after looking around at the Last Call crowd) "Why do all the women here look like Dead Hookers?"

Finally the decision was made to leave my car and drive back to my Suite for pizza and drinks, where we passed out afterwards....

Stay tuned for part 3

No comments: