Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Survey because I was bored

1. Celeb you most resemble: I get Adam Levine from Maroon5 frequently. He's 2 years older than me.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Hell yeah, she's my fiancee.
4.Do you plan outfits? Yes
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My co-workers bag of Dorritos.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? A-I-M
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dreamed my fiancee and her cousins were doing a lip sync to Spice Girls "Too Much". Wow...
9. Did you meet anybody new today? No
10. What are you craving right now? Sleep
11. Do you floss? I should..
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? patch?
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? Today
14. Are you emotional? Can be
15. Would you dance to the taco song? Whats the taco song?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I got better things to do with my time
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it
18. Do you like your hair? Sometimes
19. Do you like yourself? Yes, I'm awesome
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Chris Carter: Creator of the X-Files
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No
22. What are you listening to right now? maroon5
23. How many countries have you visited? 2
24. Are your parents strict? no
25. Would you go sky diving? Maybe
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes so I can spit in his food
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Nah. Too dynamic. I operate on a more covert level
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes...Castillo San Felipe en Rio Dulce, Guatemala...awesome!
30. Do you rent movies often? no
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? My study group partner Claire.
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
33. Do you own a gun? No but I want a H&K G36..no wait..Alexander Arms DMR in 6.5mm GRendel!
34. Can you count backwards from 74? No
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? My classmates
36. Brown or white eggs? White
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes..2 Racoon City Police badges
38. Ever been on a train? Yes
39. Ever been in love? I'm in love now
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
41. Are you too forgiving? No the direct opposite.
42. Do you use chap stick? No
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Working
44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes
45. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yeah
47. What would be your super power: To go back in time and fix stuff
48. What was the last CD you bought? A techno CD
49. Boys or girls? Girls!
50. What is your bus number for school? Never rode the bus
51. Is your hair curly? no
52. Last time you cried? Dunno about cry but I got choked up in Toy Story 3
53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes
54. Do looks matter? Its like 50/50
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Yep
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes my friend Jason
57. Favorite time of the year? Summer
58. Favorite color? Blue
59. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes
60. Do you have any tattoos? No
61. The last person you held hands with? My fiancee
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?I can't. The noise gets on my nerves.
63. Where was your default picture taken at? My old house.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes
65. Do you like your life right now? Could be better but yeah
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Alot
67. What is your favorite animal? So many choices....uh...Raccoons...Wolves...
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A Monster
69. Do you have good vision? No I'm blind
70. Can you hula hoop? No
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? At cards sure
72. Do you have a job? Yes
73. Can you handle the truth? Yes
74. What are you wearing? Black slacks, black grey-striped shirt
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes

No comments: